Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May challenge @ D-Lish Scraps

Hi there, I have been so busy crocheting this month that I almost forgot to pop this lo into the challenge over at D-Lish this month. It has been sitting on my desk for almost 2 weeks!
I know I say it all the time but the JAP kits are just SOOO awesome :D
This month I set myself the challenge to try to use everything in the kit but I still didn't manage it. I think the only thing on this page that wasn't in the kit are the little wooden hearts and I did colour the muslin to make it a better colour fit to my photos but I still have plenty of leftovers.
Well, back to the crochet now (we welcomed a new grand daughter into our family on Thursday & she wasn't due for another 2 weeks, hence the frantic crocheting to get her blanket ready)
Thanks for popping by & have a great day..Jx

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have only just now discovered your blog! Great page and thanks for putting me onto D-lish Scraps :-). Now back to your crocheting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous page Jane :) love the beachy feel!

    ReplyDelete