Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Show us your stuff January challenge

Good morning. It's turning out to be a hot one here today so I may well have to continue my scrapping fest in order to stay out of the heat ;D hehe.
Todays share is for the Show us your stuff January challange...


 This is the mood board and the link...

 I love these photos I took of my daughter at the beach on Christmas day 2015. Santa hat, a sparkly dress about 3 sizes too small and the colour of that water - love it!
I have taken my inspo from the beach pictures (obviously) but also the strips of colour with the image off to the side. Used my gelatos with a baby wipe to achieve the effect and some good old kindy glitz for some sparkle on my frame. And see that little "bow" pin? I made that :0 It was one of those pearl end pins with some ribbon threaded on and squeezed up to make a bow. I have made a few of these and they are especially nice on baby boy cards. (Probably baby girl cards too but I don't have any pink ribbon haha)
Well, must continue with my scrapping while the force is still strong. Hope you have a great day & thanks for popping by..Jx

2 comments:

  1. I really love this layout, I love how you created the background and the colours used. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This page is stunning! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete