Friday, May 12, 2017

May challenge @ Scrapbook Boutique





So a couple of months back I got my lovely little parcel of goodness in the mail from D-Lish. And what a gorgeous little package of pink goodness it was! Only problem is that I have been so wrapped up in my crocheting of late that I never got around to using it :(
Enter this months challenge from Scrapbook Boutique and I knew immediately what to do :)
Out it came and this is the result...

Perfect for this mood board...


Enter Our Challenge


So pleased that I had this inspo to complete this lo.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for visiting my little piece of the world..Jx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling layout Jane! Your pink abundance is just perfect for our mood board this month, and we are so pleased it inspired you to break into your new goodies! I really like the controlled focus on the photos, and the sweet embellishments - lots of lovely pink, but no overload:) Thanks so much for joining in with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning!! Soft and sweet and beautifully framed. I think I can see a tassel too!!! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that scalloped white border! A lovely page and how wonderful to see a feminine layout with boy photos! Wonderful job.
    Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that the moodboard was perfect for your kit and with such a stunning result! I love the way that the elements just flow across the layout, how wonderful that you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooow I LOVE this layout Jane - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete