Tuesday, July 4, 2017

CKC July kit

I have been away from my poor little blog for quite some time now. After we moved I thought I had my craft room all set up nicely and the best intentions for the new year. But as is often the case, we were still unpacking, I had WAY too much stuff and everything got bogged down and messy!!
So take 2 and I have had a massive clean out (still have way too much haha), my desk is clean again and my mojo is returning. Funny how that happens when you have a clear space to work.
I decided to start with making up this months CKC kit as I absolutely adore the colours in it and what better way to get motivated than with something you love. This has got to be the smallest CKC kit I have ever put together but I have come to the conclusion that I really don't use a lot of paper in my scrapbooking so why put a lot in my kit.
So here it is...



This is the original kit...
Walden-Pond
I have taken a few of the papers, the alphas and the clear words for which I had some pink ghost letters from a very long time ago and never opened! Also added in some background stamps and that is it. So now I better go and create something:D

Hope you are having a wonderful day ..Jx

4 comments:

  1. Jane your kit looks like fun and it doesn't matter how big or small,so long as you enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that black piece of pattern paper you pulled into the kit :)It'll be fun to see what you create with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your kit, great smaller version of the inspiration one - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Great to have you back with us Jane! A new room and a new kit sounds a great way to get the mojo back and your kit is really great. I can definitely see the inspiration kit in there. And good for you in recognising how you scrap and adapting the kit to meet your needs. Go scrap, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete