Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Counterfeit Kit Sept

Hello fellow scrappy peeps,
My blogging seems to be more miss than hit these days and although I faithfully put my CKC kit together each month and even use it I seem to miss all the cut offs for challenges so never bother to post anything. So this month I am making a concerted effort to spend a little bit of time in blog world. And considering what I am about to say it may come as a surprise that I still decided to start with a Counterfeit Kit....there was nothing that really grabbed me about this months kit! There I said it :( However, not to be deterred I decided to think outside the box a bit, after all isn't that what CKC is all about and remembered that I had quite a few kits way in the back of my paper stash box from years ago when I used to do subscriptions. So instead of making up my own new kit I decided to pull out these subscription kits..
 If you look too closely you will even see that one of them is from September 2011 and one from November 2010 !!!
I found 2 that had similarities to the Sept kit. Some earthy tones, woodgrain and circles. And one of them had an alpha sheet called back country. So because the original is called "Lost River" in sticking with the whole country/earthy theme I have named my kit "Back Country"
And here they are...




This is the original kit chosen from CKC...


I have even managed to make a start and have completed 2 lo's so will be back very soon to share.

Hope you are having a wonderful day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Thanks for popping by..Jx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit. As for not being inspired that happens to all of us and using a kit that is already to go is an excellent choice. Looking forward to seeing layouts.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you adjusted the inspiration kit to your own situation and bonus points for combining two kits. Cannot wait to see what you've scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I think we've all been feeling that way at one time or another (I think I kinda posted the same thing maybe two months back...As long as its stash right??!!

    ReplyDelete